Guidelines to be followed by the Organizers
The following are the guidelines to be followed strictly in organizing RUN FOR JESUS Roadshow
- A Core Committee to be formed by involving influential and vibrant youth from all Churches in your area.
- All the Core Committee Members are expected to adopt the virtue of “Servant Leadership” in dealing with the members and leaders of other churches.
- Focus primarily on the main objective which is spreading the message of Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- As one of the key objective is to unite the Churches, organizers must take initiate to involve all churches, leaders in their areas.
- Freeze and announce the route of RFJ roadshow.
- Take all necessary permissions from local authorities.
- Display RUN FOR JESUS Flags, Banners and Placards describing the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Identify the Volunteers and fully equip them for theRUN FOR JESUS Roadshow.
- As this program involves substantial expenditure, we encourage you to raise sponsors for Breakfast, T-shirts, Caps, Banners, Flags, Placards, and etc.
- Most importantly while taking the Rally, let us take abundant precautions not to hurt the sentiments of people of other faiths.